“First 100” Opportunity for Future Professionals, Alumni, and Team Members
Attend the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala, Party with Our Celebrity Partners, and Win a Day of Hands-on Education with Industry Superstars!
Dear Paul Mitchell Future Professionals, Team Members, and Alumni,
This year for our 2018 Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Campaign we want to honor and reward the first 100 Future Professionals, team members, Paul Mitchell Schools alumni, and Paul Mitchell National Educators who each raise $3,000 in donations. The “First 100” FUNraisers will attend the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala on Monday, May 21, 2018, at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California, plus a special day of hands-on education the following day with Martin Parsons.
The First 100 Future Professionals, team members, national educators, and alumni who each collect $3,000 in donations for the Paul Mitchell Schools 2018 FUNraising campaign will receive:
- Airfare and ground transportation to the Beverly Hilton
- Two nights’ hotel room (Monday and Tuesday, May 21 and 22, 2018), double occupancy
- Tickets to the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala
- A day of hands-on education at Paul Mitchell The School Sherman Oaks on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, with Martin Parsons.
- (NOTE: For National Educators and alumni, airfare and ground transportation are at your own expense.)
* Please note: While our celebrity partners have agreed and are scheduled to attend the FUNraising Gala, there are rare occasions when unforeseen circumstances such as career-related contractual obligations require a change of plans and could prevent and excuse their attendance.
First 100 Contest Rules:
- The first 100 Future Professionals, team members, national educators, and alumni who each collect $3,000 in donations will win a trip to the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala and a day of hands-on education with Martin Parsons.
- The $3,000 can come from a single donor or multiple donors. Donors can pledge their donations directly to any of the 2018 supported national organizations, and the entire donation will go directly to the charity. (Please note: First 100 donations cannot be pledged to local charities.)
Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Eyes on Cancer
Food 4 Africa
Gary Sinise Foundation
|Leeza’s Care Connection|
- All expenses for this contest (airfare, hotel, etc.) will be covered by your school and by our amazing sponsors so we stay consistent with our mission to keep our expenses low. (NOTE: Airfare and ground transportation are not included for alumni and national educators.)
- The money you raise will be included in your school’s overall FUNraising total.
- This contest is now open! As soon as you raise your $3,000, immediately send an email to Nancy Chavez to let her know. (You or your school’s FUNraising representative can send the message.)
- Remember, this contest is FIRST VERIFIED, FIRST SERVED! To win, you must be one of the first 100 FUNraisers to turn in your $3,000 and have the funds verified.
Send an email to Nancy Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Are you a Future Professional, team member, national educator, or alumnus?
- Your school name
- Male or female (required for hotel room booking)
- Because this is a first-verified, first-served contest, we must collect your funds as soon as you submit your name as one of the First 100. Please let Nancy know how you will submit your funds (send a check, pay by credit card, or submit your funds online).
AGDF Online Donation Site:
Funds may be submitted through the Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation online donation website at bit.ly/fun2018. Your donors can choose any of the supported national charities.
Instruct your donors to enter your name in the “Supporting Future Professional” section, and to select your school from the “Supporting Campus” menu. If you have any questions about online donating, please contact Nancy Chavez.
Nancy will contact your school to confirm your donations, and she will notify the First 100 when the results are in.
Good luck, everyone!
XOXO, Winn Claybaugh
Dean and Cofounder of Paul Mitchell Schools
Website Developed by Robinsage